Greatbritainunited reflects the concerns of the British people regarding the division of British communities by Far Right and Religious extremists taking advantage of a the biggest recession since World War 2 due to bankers greed and fruitless wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.
We want to keep Britain United to ensure it remains a vibrant, tolerant and happy society rather than an atmosphere of suspicion and despair.
We aim to do this by:
- Promoting British values and assisting all different communities to feel engaged and be proud to show the world that Britain remains a great country
- British people in the 21st century include those from England, Scotand , Wales , those with origins from the commonwealth countries (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Caribbean ) and in recent years Eastern European immigration has added to the vibrant mix of modern British life.
- Campaigning against the rise of Far right Groups since 2012 including EDL, Britain First , Ukip and also extremist violent religious groups including Isis, Al Qaeda , Hindu Shiv Sena/RSS, Buddhist extremists, American Tea Party.
- Campaigning for a more equitable governmental policy to distribute wealth equitably to working class/Middle class.
- Highlighting the injustice and increase of poverty in Britain since the Great Financial crisis of 2007.
- Promoting values of democracy and tolerance of all Religious values including Islam, Judaism and Christianity -Enabling open days, Events to increase understanding within the different religious communities.
- Helping create sustainable and secure livelihood.
- Highlighting illegal occupations and brutal repression including Israeli occupation of Palestine, Burmese treatment of Rohingya.
British Muslims have contributed greatly and have formed a vibrant community in Towns and Cities and contribute greatly in the wellbeing of the British economy as a whole.
We are happy to take donations on behalf of Burma Aid (U.K Charity Reg 1159972)
What is the prospect of Burma (Myanmar) and how you can help
Burma is a resource rich country but still suffers from pervasive government controls, inefficient economic policies, corruption, and rural poverty. Because of this, Burma is still one of the poorest countries in South-East Asia.
Despite all the international condemnation and sanctions, every year Burmese people suffer from terror, riots and sectarian violence. As well as experiencing many natural disasters including but not limited to earthquakes, floods, storms, cyclones and famine.
Burma Aid will aim to improve the present condition of the people living in Myanmar and help rebuild the lives of Rohingya Refugees.
We operate on a 100% donation policy
Monies raised will help us to provide a better life to those in need in Burma. We will provide food, medicine, water, employment training, education and shelter without any kind of discrimination.
We kindly request you to donate generously. Please forward this message to your friends, family and colleagues to take part and support this good cause.